Friday, April 30, 2010

The Great Fall of Arizona




This blog is simple, it will detail my journey's around the state of Arizona, my home state. If you think the worst is over, think again.

These first three pictures are of a once thriving community of Magma Ranch, in Florence Arizona. These were model homes in what used to be a very nice family community. These homes started in the 150's, now they sit empty and recently vandalized. The builder has long since gone bankrupt and I can only assumed these are owned by a bank or the FDIC. You can find more about the builders demise here, http://builder-implode.com/imploded/builder_RoyceHomes_2008-08-19.html .

Is there a place you would like me to go take pictures of? Just send me an email and I will try to go there and update with pictures of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to chronicle neighborhoods like this. These look like really nice homes.

    ReplyDelete